With so many tile roofs being replaced and manufacturers being backed up by for months or more, we have researched a few other alternatives. Stone Coated Steel Roofing Systems look like tile roofs and with proper installation by an experienced crew it is tough to tell the difference. While tile roofing has been around for centuries, Stone Coated metal roofing has been around for about 30 years. However, there are many benefits of using these types of metal roofs. Specifically:
- A 50 year(20 year non pro-rated), transferable warranty.
- The roofing assembly is better than traditional tile roofs. This equivelates into a better wind rating.
- The material is about 1/3 of what tile roofs weigh.
- Less maintenance and power washing required.
- More energy efficient than cement.
- Fire rated.
At the end of the day, the Roser Stone Coated Steel Roofing System is a really great option that all homeowners should consider. Give us a call to review your specific needs and determine if the Roser system is for you.